• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group D Discussion - Pakistan, New Zealand, Bangladesh

BeeGee

International Captain
Can Milne at least bat? Really scratching my head as to why he is even in the squad let alone playing.
****ed if I know, mate.
Replace the opening batsman with a seam bowler who bowls one over for 12 runs. NFI what's going on with this team.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Jamshed looks an excellent player - looks so composed and in control - could be a very good international batsman. Not exactly a name that rolls of the tongue though :happy:

.... hehe, and successfully jinxed

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
NZ career T20 runs per over. Tells a different story to what I might have expected...

Vettori 5.58
NcCullum 6.41
Franklin 7.44
Southee 8.3
Mills 8.40
Oram 8.63

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know we kind of already knew this but Southee is our only death bowler - only one who can hit yorker length regularly while Mills and Oram are far too hittable.

smash84

The Tiger King
why the hell couldn't sania malik get out instead of khatmal...let's see if Afridi is up to no good as usual