• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Played twice so far; with an Afghan win in Sri Lanka & Ireland having the better of a rain affected draw in Dublin this July.

Obvz yer Afghans have the advantage of not having their best players nicked by their big brother tho. :ph34r:
Lol:

I'd say Afghans never have that home advantage in return. But these guys are a very intruiging mix. Some like Shazad and Nawroz Mangal looks Indian subcontinetal. Shapoor and Nabi looks like Pathans. Samiullah Shenwari, Dawlat zadrab and Mohammed Nabi looks more like Caucasian. But who ever all thee boys are built like tanks.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hello peeps new to the forum.

What is your predication on the outcome of England v Afghanistan?

Like your forum, nice contributors with some lively expertise.
Welcome tbf.

I think England should win, but if the Zadran boys nick a couple of early poles you never know.

No Briggs or Bres for England but Samit plays. Interesting.

Stapel

International Regular
What is your predication on the outcome of England v Afghanistan?
England will win hands down. We all, with the possible exception a handful of English cricket fans, hope for something different, but that hope is just what it is......

the_big_fan

Cricket Spectator
Welcome tbf.

I think England should win, but if the Zadran boys nick a couple of early poles you never know.

No Briggs or Bres for England but Samit plays. Interesting.
elllo bb,

thanks mate. yeah same thinking on my part as well. england needs to do some tight bowling as well. i am sure afghans will be trying to play a better game tonight.