• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Afghanistan still have an outside chance of chasing this. It depends a bit on whether Irfan Pathan the minnow basher or pie merchant turns up. India's bowling is basically ****house. Afghanistan need one guy to get 70-80 and the rest to smash a few cameos (which is what they do anyway). The dew will work against India.

Jager

International Debutant
Afghanistan still have an outside chance of chasing this. It depends a bit on whether Irfan Pathan the minnow basher or pie merchant turns up. India's bowling is basically ****house. Afghanistan need one guy to get 70-80 and the rest to smash a few cameos (which is what they do anyway). The dew will work against India.
Yeah you never know in T20. One man fires and that could be all you need - one of the many reasons I find the format rubbish

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah you never know in T20. One man fires and that could be all you need - one of the many reasons I find the format rubbish
It's the reason I like the format. Never know when someone could come in and blast your side away.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
A target of 160 feels good. Typically a minnow has one or two good batsmen that we need to remove. I don't know who they are, hope Indian team does :mellow:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A target of 160 feels good. Typically a minnow has one or two good batsmen that we need to remove. I don't know who they are, hope Indian team does :mellow:
Stanikzai and Shahzad are the ones to watch out for. Think Shahzad was injured earlier on though which will be a huge blow to the Afghans.