• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

Stapel

International Regular
"No doubt" all the top eight teams are going through, eh, Chappelli?

Bangladesh and NZ both beat Pakistan & then what happens...?
Though that is indeed a possibility, I really don't think it is nothing but a possibility. Can't see it happen. If it does, I blame T20 :ph34r: .

I've seen Bangladesh play three T20s this year at Voorburg. Lost to Scotland and Holland.......

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Though that is indeed a possibility, I really don't think it is nothing but a possibility. Can't see it happen. If it does, I blame T20 :ph34r: .

I've seen Bangladesh play three T20s this year at Voorburg. Lost to Scotland and Holland.......
Yeah, unlikely, but the certainty with which he said it was misplaced.

Ireland & Oz both could beat the Windies too, of course.

Stapel

International Regular
Yeah, unlikely, but the certainty with which he said it was misplaced.
Missed that part, but from your post I can imagine how he said it....... His commentary is dire anyway.

Ireland & Oz both could beat the Windies too, of course.
Equally unlikely, I guess. I've got high expectations of the Windies.