• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Group A Discussion - England, India, Afghanistan

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Looks like Briggs would have been a good option here, it's a shame the third seamer Broad was picked ahead of him.
Yeah, the captain's obviously behind Dernbach and Finn in the pecking order... :unsure:

50 for Wright as I type. I don't want to come over ann benchmark (there's an attractive mental image for you) but he's definitely improved as a player.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Luke Wright, on one hand I'm happy, on the other, crap incrusted lined with urine which has never been cleaned and yet still wanks constantly, hand, it's Lukey and Benchmark is proved right.

Stapel

International Regular
Luke Wright, on one hand I'm happy, on the other, crap incrusted lined with urine which has never been cleaned and yet still wanks constantly, hand, it's Lukey and Benchmark is proved right.
I enjoyed that piece of proza!

simsini

Cricket Spectator
Yeah, the captain's obviously behind Dernbach and Finn in the pecking order... :unsure:

50 for Wright as I type. I don't want to come over ann benchmark (there's an attractive mental image for you) but he's definitely improved as a player.
Just going by form, not reputation. Broad was woeful against South Africa.

Last edited:

simsini

Cricket Spectator
We are not really getting away here considering we are only two wickets down. Could still get around 170 if we put our foot down.

Edit: That's more like it!

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Ann benchmark? What a woman she is. :ph34r:

Good over for England, that. PB for Wright too. Beating his best versus the Dutch. Spanks the minnows, he does.

stumpski

International Captain
Wright on to 75, outside chance of a ton, perhaps, with three overs to go?

Morgan holes out to square leg but there's plenty of batting to come.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Know he's a bit of a shortarse, but that musta been close to waist height.

Deserves to be out for the shot tho, but.