• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World T20 Warm Up Matches Schedule

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hey, Sky are covering the India/Pakistan warm up. Get in!

Tanvir's action unfailingly weird; looks like he's bowling off the wrong foot, but he actually isn't, just seems to arrive at the crease all at once with no clear delivery stride as such.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Milne 2 for 4 from 2 against the saffers atm, good signs for him after a decent showing against Aus.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sami looks like he's been cracking the weights in his absence from the national side; has really bulked out.

Still likes a leg-side half-volley tho, but. Ha, & then over-corrects to a juicy off-side long-hop. Ah, bless your heart Mo, don't ever change. :wub: :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ugh. Horrible attempted short-arm pull from Gambhir and he drags Gul on. Ball wasn't short enough for the shot.

Augustus's boyfriend to the crease.

EDIT: Jeez, that's the shot of a bloke in touch. Creamy clip off his pads. Gorgeous.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
No idea what was going on in the Ireland game - Dockrell and Rankin getting belted while all their part-timers did well.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, if the warm-up is anything to go by it looks as if Broad v Bailey is going to be as a big a crap-off as Collingwood versus Clarke was last time. #t20captainsaspassenegers

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bloody hell, with Hafeez and Ajmal bowling in tandem I'm going to need my anti-emetics for every Pakistan game.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
i hate how good kohli is. still no idea why he didn't play in the tests whilst india were over in england last year

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yes 51 off last 3 shows NZ continue to struggle at the death. Franklin, Bracewell and Milne won't be our usual death bowlers though.

kingkallis

International Coach
Why the Indian think tank didnt promote Yuvraj for the warm up game? I mean Kohli is in prime form and he could have been rested for the game or at least Yuvi could have batted @ 3...

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Why the Indian think tank didnt promote Yuvraj for the warm up game? I mean Kohli is in prime form and he could have been rested for the game or at least Yuvi could have batted @ 3...
Agree. Yuvi needs as much practice he can get