• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Jayasuriya kept batting like he has heading into the election I'd probably vote against him tbh :ph34r:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm... if Lumb can get us off to another decent start (against a decent spinning attack HAHA I know) then the rate could be under a run a ball pretty early on. In which case you'd have to back KP, Morgan and Wright especially with the batting depth of Bres, Yardy and Swann. Not mentioning Colly, he's got to make a score sooner or later though; hasn't he?
Saving it for the final obv.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All a little meh, tbh. Not much of a contest.

Obviously pleased, but couldn't call it a cracker of a semi, could you?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Classic case of a test between a cricket fan vs. "insert team" fan, and which comes first.
Ha, yeah. Not a problem I'm usually faced with either. If we win it's usually by the skin of our ****s.

Can console myself by fretting about the lack of actual poms in the side at least tho.

MotM an interesting call? Sid?

JBH001

International Regular
Great work England, well played. A comprehensive win, and I will be going for you come Sunday.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I'll support England against Australia (can't get over the douche image of the new brigade), not against Pakistan though.

Stapel

International Regular
All a little meh, tbh. Not much of a contest.

Obviously pleased, but couldn't call it a cracker of a semi, could you?
Not really favouring either side, I just watched a dull game indeed. However, I'm pleased to see England go through, since they have shown some very decent T20 cricket this tournament. I'm looking forward to a cracking final between Aus & Eng.

About the Aussie and England teams: both their sides seem very very balanced. We've seen the Aussie #6 and #7 rescueing the game vs Sri Lanka. And England can bat upto 11.....

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha, yeah. Not a problem I'm usually faced with either. If we win it's usually by the skin of our ****s.

Can console myself by fretting about the lack of actual poms in the side at least tho.

MotM an interesting call? Sid?
1/24? That one being Jayasuriya? Don't see him getting it.
Broad was more economical and took out Jayawardene and then broke the Matthews/Kapugedera partnership.