• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're ****ing kidding me! We lost a LO final to England???
Haha, indeed. But congrats etc. all around to England, completely bossed us in the final. Happy to heap a whole lot of the blame on Clarke for running out Warner and keeping Brad Hodge out of the team.

Spark

Global Moderator
Eh. Well done England, I can't say I'm altogether surprised.They definitely seemed to be peaking at the end of the tournament, while our bowling has gotten worse.

kingkallis

International Coach
Well done to IPLesque England for winning the 1st ever ICC event...

Bytheway you didnt use the quota that well :p, had only 3 foreign players [ Kieswetter, KP, Morgan ] instead of allowed 4 :D

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
England looked really fit, enthusiastic, confident and eager to win!

Collingwood has done a fantastic job and lets not forget the contributions of Flower & co.

pasag

RTDAS
For those who watched how many could England have chased down last night? Would they have still won if we made 170?