• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

chalky

International Debutant
Johnson has caused KP problems before remember him ruffing up KP in the champions trophy a few years back - bowling pies at the mo though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
edit: and of course losing Hussey's wicket would have brought White to the crease as well.
Hussey was 8 off 20 when Clarke went out.

He scored 51 off the next 34 balls.

Clarke hasn't shown any ability to do that in T20 cricket so far, except one match on the flattest track and smallest ground you can get in cricket.

That is why it was a blessing in disguise for Clarke to get out, and not Dave Hussey.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent, these two have forced Clarke out of his usual bowling Watto in the 6th... instead getting rid of another of Nannes's overs.

King Pietersen

International Captain
KP's struggling a little out here. Can't find his timing, and appears to be doing a fair amount of pre-meditation. Hopefully he'll find some timing quickly.

(Y) That's better KP. Lovely shot.

Last edited:

shehanwije

School Boy/Girl Captain
Chappell is being so annoying. Hasn't had much good to say about anything or anyone.
Chappelli is probably the most astute commentator around these days from Oz. Makes a change from the fawning Ch9 dudes who are so scared to make any utterances that goes against Team Oz to preserve their jobs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Chappelli is probably the most astute commentator around these days from Oz. Makes a change from the fawning Ch9 dudes who are so scared to make any utterances that goes against Team Oz to preserve their jobs.
Yeah I'm a Chappelli fan. Sure he's negative, but its still better.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I enjoy Chappell's commentary during 20/20 games, because he fulfils my overwhelming urge to complain constantly about everything that is happening in the game. Plus I just find his broken record whining about irrelevant issues like Mankad hilarious.

Anyway, England well on top here. Should really cruise this.