• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm, Lumb's luck run out before he got his spawny 30 odd this time. KP or Morgan our only hopes really.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Jeez, that's an ugly shovel. So much for Lumb liking pace on the ball.
Has played that shot throughout the tournament, against pace bowling, and taken quite a few boundaries from it. Didn't quite get the placement today. Actually timed it nicely, just couldn't pick the gap.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I thought I heard a noise a few balls back. Probably thighpad or something, but I got really excited. Or crappy quality stream.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is an aspect of cricket that is worse than just about every other major international sport in the world.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Really didn't need any more conclusive evidence that this is an ICC event. Just happy this isn't a D/N.