• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

King Pietersen

International Captain
You really don't like him do you :p
I didn't think he was the right choice at the start of the tournament, but he's definitely turned me round. Has looked like the Sidearse of old in this tournament. Seems to have got his nip back, getting a little bit of shape and generally bowled the right line. Just called that first over as it was. I've got nothing against Sid in this side anymore.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
meh, get to 150 and we still have a chance
If you get to that you'll be faves on this pitch I reckon, pace and bounce, seems even more ponounced then previous. Wish we'd gone with Jimmeh, would have been harsh on Yardy, but sometimes you need to make the big call.

Well done Clarkey, solid defence there:)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now it's Broady's turn!

C'mon Broady! You're soooooo masculine and not at all a Thai Lady-Boy.

Go England!

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
Aus can't get back these overs, forget the wickets we know AUS bat quite deep. But they need to do more with the openning overs - maximize their chances.