• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I actually like this Aussie side and will want them to win the final, the only problem I have with this aussie setup is annoying Michael Clarke

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Um ok??? who did they smash around???? Hafeez and Sami, one is a part timer and the other has the perfect pace for a slow wicket. And both wont feature in todays bowling. Afridi Ajmal and co only went for 8 runs an over despite what seemed like a hammering, they just really bowled really flat.

Dont count on it this time.
Okay.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Again, don't overlook how brilliant Tait's final over was.

Mussey will deservedly take the plaudits though.
And dont overlook how **** Oz were for much of the match

Anyway, Tait is really serving it up to those that claim he leaks runs - conceding something like 6 runs per over for the tourney

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And dont overlook how **** Oz were for much of the match

Anyway, Tait is really serving it up to those that claim he leaks runs - conceding something like 6 runs per over for the tourney
4.98 tbh. Averaging 12.87. :blink:

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia deserve credit for doing well in-spite of Clarke which is an accomplishment since having Clarke on a T20 team is like playing with a massive handicap.

Shri

Mr. Glass
OZ remain unbeaten in the tournie btw. Fitting that they made the final. A fun little prologue for the ashes will happen then. Can't wait.

Sir Alex

Banned
**** me dead..........don't have the words....simply don't ....i have no idea what happened...its almost like an arm came out of the monitor and choked me do death....
Be glad Pakistan atleast got here. Never deserved in the first place.

Credit to them for running Aus this close.

11-0. Might as well give the walkover next time they meet.

Such a Shame they have lost it completely against that team.

Sir Alex announces his unconditional allegiance to her majesty's mighty team in the finals.

Go Eng go!!

The combined might of Eng, SA, Ireland vs Eng-has beens.

Bring it on!

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I'm still in shock at what I just saw. I am a hopeless optimist and always see chases as surmountable but even I understand just how rare and abso-****ing-lutely brilliant Hussey was.

AaronK

State Regular
Pakistan throw their best at them..Aamir and ajmal.. they were their best.. at the end they were beat by never die and quit attitude of Aus.. fair and simple..

Dissector

International Debutant
Awesomeness from White and Hussey there.
Mostly Hussey tbh. White's innings looked more impressive than it was; like I mentioned he was batting below Pakistan's RR and well below the RRR at the time he came in. While his innings was better than nothing, it was Hussey who made it happen.

Best TT knock of all-time IMO. It's the kind of innings which has been played in a first innings where there is less pressure but never near the end of a big chase in such a big game.