• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Cruxdude

International Debutant
This is truly awesome from Hussey. What an innings. Ranks with the best in T20s. Now Clarke should do the decent thing and drop himself for the finals.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
damn great game though, Australia deserved to win, that is some great batting. Feel for Ajmal though, hes gonna feel crap for the rest of his life lmao

Sir Alex

Banned
You're such a gun Prince EWS. Absolutely one heck of a bet!

Only if you continued to bet on Jadeja in t20s.

Should I laugh or should I cry Pakistan?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What a knock from Mussey. THAT'S why he's the best LO finisher in the world.

Big props to Tait as well, that final over was huge in the context of the game.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Not in this or any other lifetime
Not familiar with sarcasm?

Happy to see the Aussies in the final though tbh. England and Australia have been the 2 best sides in the tournament, and deserved to meet in the final. Sure to be a hell of a game, I can't wait.

AaronK

State Regular
anyways pakistan shouldn't be disappointed

they played well.. they give their 110%... that is what matters..

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
Damn, it would have been great to see Australia eliminated. Hopefully England will take them down in the final.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So so Awesome from Australia, just woke up to see the last 3 overs of Aussies innings & naturally assumed it was Pakistan's game.
Might be an overreaction in the heat of the moment, but best T20 innings I've seen under pressure from Hussey

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
**** me dead..........don't have the words....simply don't ....i have no idea what happened...its almost like an arm came out of the monitor and choked me do death....

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Again, don't overlook how brilliant Tait's final over was.

Mussey will deservedly take the plaudits though.