• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Sir Alex

Banned
Haha, whoaaaaaaaaaa, hold on. A long way to go yet against a quality Australian bowling unit, and a batting line-up with talent and depth. Australia still favourites imo.
You could've an attack comprising of Marshall, Mcgrath, Warne, Murali, Garner and still get thumped in t20. That's the inherent flaw/***appeal of the format.

Lol, am not jinxing Pak team. I had pledged my support for them well before this match.

tooextracool

International Coach
Honestly, this game is here for Pakistan to lose. There's no way Australia is winning this game unless Pakistan bowl like novices, which even by their own standards is unlikely.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
You could've an attack comprising of Marshall, Mcgrath, Warne, Murali, Garner and still get thumped in t20. That's the inherent flaw/***appeal of the format.
Which is not relevant to my post at all. Thanks.

Clarke lol.

King Pietersen

International Captain
This has been an outrageous innings from Umar Akmal. 2 incredible shots in a row, that six was huge. Just needs to get the dodgy green stuff off his lips.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Mis-hit caught at mid off is something you'd see in the first two Nannes overs, not in his last two deliveries. That's why Pakistan are in such a good spot right now.

Sir Alex

Banned
Which is not relevant to my post at all. Thanks.

Clarke lol.
The batting depth is great, but the reliance has been on Watson, Warner, Huss and White. Rest all have been largely duds.

Remains to be seen what Clarke will do with the batting lineup, in particular with himself, given his form,

tooextracool

International Coach
This is reminiscent of Inzamam during the 92 world cup. Cue Aamer to do an Akram in the final. This is absolutely pathetic bowling from Australia, I suppose no one had their tv sets on yesterday to watch England bowl. Unless we see a miracle, goodbye Australia and thank you for coming.