• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals/Final - Australia, Sri Lanka, England and Pakistan

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Seriously they couldn't arrange a better set of people to play the Pak national anthem that is so messed up....in the beginning i couldn't tell if it was Australia's or Pakistan's anthem...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Aussies win the toss. Pakistan to bat. :(
Not sure that's a bad thing. I reckon a lot of the Aussies success has come from teams being forced to chase a total and play shots at balls they should maybe be leaving.

If Pakistan can put a competitive total up, it'll be interesting to see how they chase. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka have had the Aussies in major trouble, that they've done well to recover from, but there's a difference rebuilding when you're setting as opposed to chasing.

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
I would like to see Pakistan win just for the comedy and the lulz. Australians are going to be devastated if Pak manages to knock them out.:laugh:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
I called this months ago, a 3 all out and out pace attack wont always help Australia in the West Indies.

When the wicket is slow, as a batsmen ur always looking for raw pace since it comes on the bat just perfectly.

This is a pitch for spinners and cutters, but Pakistan play spin really well. So good luck aussies.

King Pietersen

International Captain
That was a real pie from Watson. Looked like he hadn't bowled a delivery for weeks, which is weird, seeing as he's already bowled an over in this game. Was a slow, half tracker that deserved to go for 6. Nice shot from Akmal though all the same.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Australia are in deep, deep trouble. We need a run out...
Pfffttttt. They're not even at eight-an-over. Not worried yet.

EDIT: Lol at Clarke taking Smith off after one bad over. Good faith shown there, cap'n.