• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F (Super 8) - Sri Lanka, Australia, India, West Indies

Jayzamann

International Regular
Warner has proven himself to be a blistering outfielder for Delhi, carrying over here, too.

As I type he pinches one from deep point after fielding one at deep cover the ball before. Insane.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well played Australia. Far too good.

Disappointed in India though. Really shattering to see this.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
Well India have no chance on run rate now ... I don't see how they advance from this group without alot of luck.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Really wish Scaly was Indian. Would be so entertaining to read his thoughts on an innings like this. Pathetic batting from India.

GraemeSmith

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is almost farcical. At this rate India is going to have a hard time topping Afghanistan's score of 80

Last edited:

Sir Alex

Banned
Lol @ going in with 2 pacers on the fastest and bounciest wicket we've encountered in ages.

Called it. To be honest, it doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict how we'd go against quality pace bowling on such a track with only one player who can really play the pull. And that guy curiously demoted himself to No.6 today.

I didn't have any high hopes of India doing good with such a bunch. To outsmart Aus on this pitch would've been the equivalent of Aus chasing down 300 on the last day of a test match on a Mumbai dust bowl.

I am glad this has exposed how ill equipped Raina is when it comes to facing short bowling. He's been playing International cricket for 5 years now, and if he still can't correct it, then he doesn't belong in the test side. Period.

I don't care whether they crash out of the World Cup in this round, or go on to win it.

Jayzamann

International Regular
There's just no let up. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

ed: that six in the middle of the two fielders was pure class. Rohit proving some proficiency against short pitched bowling.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
At least my boy Rohit is showing he can actually play short bowling.

**** you Jadeja.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shout out for Sharma here. Only batsman who has actually looked remotely comfortable (and sane)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh please Clarkeh, Tait to bowl to Harbhajan. Please.

Sharma batting very well here. Watson needs a haircut urgently.