• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E (Super 8) - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, England

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lolwut?

He was the sole difference in the Ireland game, wasn't he?
Lol, no, Morgan's good but he can't control the weather.

Anyway, enough of this. Morgan, KP, Kieswetter etc has been done to death, it's boring, and it has nothing to do with the match being played.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Played Bres. Lucky he was there really. Under-rated him when he came in, but he's got us across the line in fine style. Another very good performance. Sri Lanka in the semi's then?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I don't understand the trolling behind it.

When I praise an English player is it trolling?
No need to bring up his nationality. It's annoying and doesn't serve any purpose, except to get a few of the English members annoyed.

This doesn't just apply to you, it applies to everyone.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Lolwut?

He was the sole difference in the Ireland game, wasn't he? Further all KP heroics would have gone in vain but for his efforts down the order.

Got to feel for New Zealand.

They beat Pakistan. They also won more games than them in this tournament. Yet it's them who are taking the plane home.

Well played, ICC.
Oh get over it you, its the same playing field for all.....They beat Pakistan but got an ass whopping from SA. And Pak beat SA.

GGG

State Captain
Balls is all I can say, cant see England and definitely not Pakistan getting to the final.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pakistan are shot and gone; need a mathematical miracle even if they win. NZ already have a win and are playing a team they beat in limited overs cricket with ball-crushing inevitability who're minus their best player. No-brainer.

A bet on Pakistan is a hail Mary at best.
Called it. :ph34r:

Sir Alex

Banned
Is your memory okay? That game was never completed. Morgan was the sole difference between a humiliating collapse followed by a rain-inspired bailout and an even more humiliating collapse followed by a rain-inspired bailout.
English innings could've been over before scheduled time, in which they might have got in a few extra overs while batting. :)

Or forget it. He could've masterminded an upset against West Indies. Who knows. I regard him that highly.

So even if the Eng game was a washout Ireland could have gone in.

But all these are mere thoughts in the air, and apparently our moderator thinks it is trolling. I shall respect his views,

Note to self: Do not attribute credit of an English win to Morgan.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This cup is ours, I'm telling y'all
Hopefully Afridi and co will do something hilarious and beat Australia after being destroyed so many times this year.

Not that I am in anyway confident of winning in the semi's but we have got an excellent chance that is for sure.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
English innings could've been over before scheduled time, in which they might have got in a few extra overs while batting. :)

Or forget it. He could've masterminded an upset against West Indies. Who knows. I regard him that highly.

So even if the Eng game was a washout Ireland could have gone in.

But all these are mere thoughts in the air, and apparently our moderator thinks it is trolling. I shall respect his views,

Note to self: Do not attribute credit of an English win to Morgan.
Thing is Alex, your talking about hypothetical scenarios. Basically, who the **** knows.

Sir Alex

Banned
Oh get over it you, its the same playing field for all.....They beat Pakistan but got an ass whopping from SA. And Pak beat SA.
So Nz beat Pak beat SA beat NZ. Fair enough.

What about the part where NZ has beat SL and Zim additionally, whereas Pakistan has just the one extra win against Bangladesh?

:-)