• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E (Super 8) - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, England

BoyBrumby

Englishman
ESPN/Star Sports have been pretty ordinary all round. Camera angles have been beyond merde at times.

Not that a dodgy Sat is necessarily their fault, but I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Say what you like about Sky, their cricket coverage is **** on.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can see Oz getting rolled in the semis on this pitch

Lack of pace will nullify the fast men and our batsmen arent the best on slow, low decks

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Last few overs have been diabolical from England, pretty poor captaincy from Collingwood, just letting NZ milk 10 and over

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The fact England can pretty much play without fear having already have made the semi's makes them hot favorites chasing 150ish for me

Zinzan

NZ need at least 30 off the last 3, abysmal last over considering 6 came off the first ball

BoyBrumby

Englishman
ESPN/Star Sports have been pretty ordinary all round. Camera angles have been beyond merde at times.

Not that a dodgy Sat is necessarily their fault, but I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Say what you like about Sky, their cricket coverage is **** on.
Case in point there. Completely lost the ball when Styris chipped it up.

127/4 anyway.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
What's the point of playing T20 (the abbreviated abbreviated form of cricket), on such garbage slow pitches and how many slower slow balls does it take before the batsmen get use to Sidebottom bowling them? Seriously this is crap.

Zinzan

Grrr, typically frustrating finish from NZ, that said this pitch doesn't look easy