• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E (Super 8) - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, England

AaronK

State Regular
this is going to be a crucial move here.. i thought he should have gone with Hafeez here sine SA is struggling to play spin..

King Pietersen

International Captain
Boucher's a pathetic T20i batsman. Pitiful average of 17.86 with a strike rate of 97, surely there's a better option than him?

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Boucher's a pathetic T20i batsman. Pitiful average of 17.86 with a strike rate of 97, surely there's a better option than him?
You should just concentrate on the Kiwis for today mate..

Those Blackcaps say so much **** behind your back, its not even funny...you have got to show them what England is made of... :ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It feels so weird that South Africa still aren't out of this with an over to go. They've been rubbish in this chase.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
It's not just that, it's the insistence on batting him above guys who can actually clear the ropes that really puzzles me.
Yeah, if they reckon the fact that he's the best keeper should count for a lot in the format and that they'll back his batting to get better as he gets to used to it, he should still be batting below Morkel and maybe even Botha until it happens.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
WTF are Morkel and Botha playing at?

Nudging balls around for singles when you need 17 to win is just bizzare.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
No chance, SA's NRR is crap.

If England win, Pakistan qualify, its as simple as that currently. If they lose, NZ qualify.

AaronK

State Regular
I feel like Botha should have send out early in fact in place of Kallis..

He played better than most South African batsmans..

AaronK

State Regular
I have been marking for England from get going.. they are my favorite team..absolutly love kp.. so lets hope they win... although they will be missing KP..