• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E (Super 8) - Pakistan, South Africa, New Zealand, England

King Pietersen

International Captain
Looks in for me too. Good shout from Rehman to go for the single I thought; sure Butt's the key player, but as long as Butt runs through no matter what happens they can't really lose. All Rehman needs to do is get bat on ball and run to avoid defeat. Love these close games.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Jeez. That was a terrible shot. Smashed it straight to him. Would have been better off just dropping the ball at his feet and running.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha, seems like an odd shot selection to hit the ball in the air on the last ball of the game.

Kudos for NZ though, they bowled well but the Pakistan "retardness" came through

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Maybe I didn't listen to the commentators talking about the field properly (although I know they said third man and fine leg was back) but was I the only one that thought Pakistan had won for half a second when the ball was in the air?

Then I saw Guptill and was like WOW!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Salman Butt was similar to Hashim Amla in the 2nd Ind vs. SA test. Just distraught after working so hard.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Maybe I didn't listen to the commentators talking about the field properly (although I know they said third man and fine leg was back) but was I the only one that thought Pakistan had won for half a second when the ball was in the air?

Then I saw Guptill and was like WOW!
Me too!