• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web's World Twenty20 Predictions 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
Think he means the fact that Pakistan are picked by 3 of the guys to go out in the First Round.

My personal highlight:

Graham: Absolutely. Steel drums, rum, booty shaking. And that's just Tim Bresnan's warmup.
:laugh:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Think he means the fact that Pakistan are picked by 3 of the guys to go out in the First Round.
You said it.

Winner: Pakistan to win the WC again.

Final: Pakistan VS NZ

Best Bowler: Afridi

Best Batsman: Afridi

Best Fielder: Afridi

Now that's called a prediction. Little can go wrong here.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
You said it.

Winner: Pakistan to win the WC again.

Final: Pakistan VS NZ

Best Bowler: Afridi

Best Batsman: Afridi

Best Fielder: Afridi

Now that's called a prediction. Little can go wrong here.
Why do I even read these aweful (sic) predictions?

Faisal1985

If i was to predict based on current situation...Aus/Ind/SL would all make it to semis. out of Eng/WI/SA 1 might make it and its highly likely that would be ENG. Pak nowhere to be seen.....

Faisal1985

Nor NZ apparently.
I don't know about NZ to be honest, they run out of steam too easily.

You know NZ and Pak are very similar teams, IMO, they have bursts of brilliance....and if those bursts come at the right time who knows...but being realistic, i don't know how both the teams would over come, the Raina's , Yuvis, Mahela's, Watson's ......ATM it is tough for NZ or Pak to see themselves in Semis.....