• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Michael Clarke appreciation thread

pasag

RTDAS
It's that time of the cricketing calendar again, where we pay tribute to the world's best Twenty20 player, Michael Clarke.

Last night he scored a fantastic 49 off 42 against Zimbabwe. WAG, Australia's finest.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't we rename this the Michael Clarke Apportion Blame thread? 'cause that's what I'll be doing at OZ' inevitable second round exit......

Sir Alex

Banned
Lol,

I appreciate his eagerness to do something good for Australian Cricket in general and t20 in particular, but I think the greatest he can do right now is to rule himself out of the national team for the shortest format. Or atleast till he has proven himself in the domestic and/or IPL his abilities.

Burgey

Lol,

I appreciate his eagerness to do something good for Australian Cricket in general and t20 in particular, but I think the greatest he can do right now is to rule himself out of the national team for the shortest format. Or atleast till he has proven himself in the domestic and/or IPL his abilities.
Yeah, problem is though, given he plays both other formats, he'll hardly be around to play domestic T20s.

Top_Cat

Yeah, problem is though, given he plays both other formats, he'll hardly be around to play domestic T20s.
His fairly blatant dodging of the IPL is getting more and more gear grindy, though. He'll have to find a way to play some domestic T20's surely.

Sir Alex

Banned
Has more talent than anyone in his middle finger, and ability to smash this attack to smithereens, but just opted to let others do that today.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha to think that he could have robbed us of that knock from Hussey had he not missed that regular off spinner from Hafeez.