Cricket Player Manager
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Group B - Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Zimbabwe

Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine View Post
    Not my problem if people can't handle the truth.
    The truth being you called it a choke yet we went on to win? Yeah, that paints you in a glorious light.

Ahh Scaly.. still trolling i see

Has to go somewhere, Durham are well and truly ****ed in the local c grade comp

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    lol @ taking Scaly seriously when it comes to NZ.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, T Latham, N Broom, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, M Henry, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

International Debutant
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    Lol @ Scaly taking himself seriously!

Not that I care, but have always been amazed that he never gets banned (or even so much as a warning) for what is such absolute blatant 'trolling', but you're right NZT, easiest thing is just not to take the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by zinzan12 View Post
    Not that I care, but have always been amazed that he never gets banned (or even so much as a warning) for what is such absolute blatant 'trolling', but you're right NZT, easiest thing is just not to take the bait.
    because nobody can understand why a guy sitting in Durham would have a grudge against NZL off all places.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    because nobody can understand why a guy sitting in Durham would have a grudge against NZL off all places.
    Will undoubtedly have something to do with scrabble. I'm picking a New Zealander beat him in an international under 8s tournament & he's never quite recovered

Super Mario Rampage 1 Champion!
    Haha honestly, has anyone ever seen him post anything positive about New Zealand cricket? You'd think that after six years he'd have to have said something surely.
    Northern Districts
    Proudly supporting KS Williamson, TG Southee, TA Boult, DG Brownlie, BJ Watling, CJ Anderson and IS Sodhi

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    He was calling down Ross Taylor a few months back. And then Ross had a good series against Pakistan and he has been strangely silent on that front since.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zinzan12 View Post
    He has gotten warnings in the past, and often does have some basis for his arguments even if he does exaggerate them.

He has gotten warnings in the past, and often does have some basis for his arguments even if he does exaggerate them.
    Yeah. I don't really think he's trying to goad anyone; he just doesn't rate New Zealand at all. I realise his views may be irritating for New Zealand fans but although they are strong views they aren't presented in a really obnoxious fashion (think sammy2), he doesn't derail threads that aren't about New Zealand with them and I'm convinced it's genuinely what he thinks. I think they key is what you said - he backs up his arguments and argues his case, he doesn't just make outlandish statements and end them with . There's a fine line between what he does and trolling but I don't think he crosses it.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.

Not questioning the validity of his arguments, more-so the fact he constantly rubbishes them whether they win or lose. I'm more fascinated with what's behind his vendetta against NZ than bothered by it truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Yeah. I don't really think he's trying to goad anyone; he just doesn't rate New Zealand at all. I realise his views may be irritating for New Zealand fans but although they are strong views they aren't presented in a really obnoxious fashion (think sammy2), he doesn't derail threads that aren't about New Zealand with them and I'm convinced it's genuinely what he thinks. I think they key is what you said - he backs up his arguments and argues his case, he doesn't just make outlandish statements and end them with . There's a fine line between what he does and trolling but I don't think he crosses it.
    Probably fair enough & to add to that most take his comments with a grain of salt anyway

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    I am waiting patiently or impatiently for the TAB to post the odds for the NZ vs Zimb game.
    I realise the Zim played well in the warm up games. But NZ and people like Styris are awesome against the lesser teams.

I am hoping that z's performance in the warm up games will lead to a good payout for a NZ win.

Anything over $1.10 will make me happy.

At the moment I stick to $5 bets. But I have been thinking of making $200 bets but I don't want to become a gambling addict. So I will have to give it some thought before making that step.

I wonder what the average punter bets at the TAB.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information