• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Zimbabwe

Jayzamann

International Regular
Woeful camerawork there. Panned right into the crowd when it was caught on the boundary, wth?

And the replay of complete awesomeness makes me feel even more cheated to not see it in real time.

Bobisback

International Regular
Yeah great catch.

Mehela to get 97 imo.

This T20 WC so far has had some stunning cricket, but the commentary and camera work has left a bit of room for improvement.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
The messed up part is that only 2 batsmen scored in double figures so far, and 1 of them is Jayawardene.

King Pietersen

International Captain
In as a bowler.

Jayawardene moves to 98. Could see 2 T20i centuries in 2 days after only seeing 2 in what, 4/5 years?

slippy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sri Lanka 157/5 after 18 overs, you can get 22/1 for Zimbabwe to win the match, crazy odds.:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to the great man. Best T20 ton I've seen. Proper innings.

Ooops. Kapugedera (sp?) goes next ball. Think every wicket has been caught near the boundary, tbh.

EDIT: & Mehala follows quick smart. Caught on the boundary....

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, Jayasuriya's a good bowler in this format but surely he's better than a #8?