• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boourns for Mhussey, ruining Saeed's figures there with that 6. Aamer makes me happy again :wub:
Aamer is one of the best 17-21 year olds (who really knows) bowlers I've ever seen

Hopefully he stays fit and lives up to his potential

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sanjay Manjrekar, you can't be sure that over has "no affect" on the match, so STFU

That being said, I'll eat my computer (heh Richard) if Pakistan chase this down. Then again, I'm not a commentator who is supposed to know that a match isn't over at the half-way mark of the innings.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol Australia. We still find a way to make a mess of it. Well bowled Aamer and well kept Kamran. :thumbsup:

Steve Smith to take all ten, kthx.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
With me stats nerd hat on: that's unprecedented in top flight cricket, surely? A five wicket maiden can't have been done in FC, List A or T20, can it? Wowsers.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aamer is one of the best 17-21 year olds (who really knows) bowlers I've ever seen

Hopefully he stays fit and lives up to his potential
Yeah, he's a talent. Have been a fanboy since his debut. Think I have an avatar bet with Uppercut he'll average less than 27(?) in Tests.

Sir Alex

Banned
Well Australia did do a Pakistan there!

Last 5 overs 57-8. :laugh:

Incredible last over. But I reckon it came too late. Also shows the value of getting in and playing genuine shots than just slogging mindlessly.

Xuhaib

International Coach
If I was Asif I would retire from 20-20 cricket nobody deserves to be dropped for Mohd Sami.
As for the game we are ****ed I reckon

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Just couldn't believe Afridi today. Kept on bowling Hafeez for no ****ing reason! Didn't give the bowl to Razzaq at all. The pitch wasn't all that good for spinners as most of the people were saying after the India SA game. This idiot comes on for a chat and says, well you have to bowl in the right areas. Even Ajmal (who is a lot better then Hafeez) was struggeling to keep the runs down.

Afridi completely misread the pitch and did not adjust accordingly.

Sami, what can i say, its almost like the guy has no brains. He bowled the same exact thing to David ball after ball....not a single yorker or even an attempt of a yorker....

I don't think Pak can chase this with Mitch and Tait in the bowling line up...forget it.