• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ajmal gets his man, but Duss has done his job today.

Ajmal's action just dog plop tho. I'm not going to leave this one alone...

King Pietersen

International Captain
Interesting to see Mussey go in ahead of White. Would have thought White would be a better option at the death of the innings.

Bugger. Watto gone. Was hoping for a 2nd T20i century of the day. Awesome innings all the same though.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ah, shoot. Watto goes. Plumb, tbf.

Fun to hear the comm's euphemisms for Ajmal tho: Raja "He's really firing it it in"; Chappelli "A quicker one; a much quicker one"

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Saw him bowl in Abu Dhabi and thought I'd walked into Yankee spring training
It's an absolute shocker; makes Botha's look like Fred Titmus.

Sami's come back a bit this over; chest high full bunger notwithstanding. Ooops. Last scooped for 4. I'll shut up. :ph34r:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Third wicket for Ajmal. Booo. :ph34r:

Haddin in; gotta love the batting in this Oz team. Smith & Mitch still to come too.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Boourns for Mhussey, ruining Saeed's figures there with that 6. Aamer makes me happy again :wub:

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
You know what I hate?

Waking up, realising Australia are playing, then getting up to find that a 28-run Dussey over is completed, after which everybody gets out and nothing exciting really happens for us :(

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Aamer on a hat-trick!!

& Hussey's run out going for the bye thru to the keeper. First time I've seen 3 wickets in 3 balls and it not be a hat-tick, tbh.

Holy hell. 4 in 4! Lolz.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, at least we know Kamran can do something successful behind the stumps. He can throw the stumps down when they try and sneak a single :dry:

4 wickets in 4 balls, Pakistan came to play 19 overs too late.