• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol Clarkey, and you're meant to be good against spin.

Extremely confident with Australia's batting, it is an awesome line-up. Smith at 8 for goodness sake. But it's our bowling that worries me. It's an all-or-nothing attack for mine.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Replace Clarke with Hodge (or any other good Australian T20 batsman) and this is the best team in the world IMO.

Watson is freakish in coloured clothing. Really is.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Replace Clarke with Hodge (or any other good Australian T20 batsman) and this is the best team in the world IMO.

Watson is freakish in coloured clothing. Really is.
I remember when there used to be loads of discussion on here about whether he could bat at a high enough strike rate for ODI cricket. Crazy how things have turned out.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In terms of simply hitting the ball, Watson is just about the best in the world atm

If he begins to convert his starts, he'll be some player

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I remember when there used to be loads of discussion on here about whether he could bat at a high enough strike rate for ODI cricket. Crazy how things have turned out.
Definitely. To be fair to people who had their doubts, he only really started to show something in the 2007 WC, and then the 2008 IPL. Hasn't looked back since.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Definitely. To be fair to people who had their doubts, he only really started to show something in the 2007 WC, and then the 2008 IPL. Hasn't looked back since.
Oh absolutely. I think it was the work put into making it work at no.7 in ODIs that helped a lot.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Ooof, David Hussey what a shot. Thought he was going over cover at first but then creamed it straight down the ground for 6. Aweome stuff.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This is amazing.

I really do enjoy watching the dickhead bat. Amazing to watch. Just clean striking. Such talent.

And DUSSSEY coming into his own as well! What a guy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
DUSSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** bowling + awesome hitting = Pakistan vs. Australia

Sir Alex

Banned
Really Pak's lack of confidence against Aus after the disastrous tour showing.

Watto making full use of some really dire bowling and fielding.