• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Australia batting first.

I may try a tactic make a 'back' bet on Australia, and then 'lay' bet on Australia when Clarke comes in to bat, and a 'back' bet on Australia when he goes out. :ph34r:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Shot Warner. Have to say, for an Australian side, this lot are quite likeable. I love the opening pair, the pace attack provide surefire entertainment, and they're excellent in the field. Actually backing the Aussies to take the cup tbh, even with Clarke at 3.

Bobisback

International Regular
Was reading something on here, commentator said has been short to warner and full to white, was like oh ****, looked like watson to me, im ********. Looked up and realised im not the ******** one.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to say, for an Australian side, this lot are quite likeable.
As Australian sides go, they're also not very good. Are the two connected, I wonder.

Unlike the other ridiculously bad bowlers going around, I always hope Sami does well when he plays for some reason. I know he's rubbish in Tests but I always hope he turns it around. I guess it's because I actually think he's a bit under-rated on forums and such - sure he's a hopeless Test bowler but I think it's fair to say that his record doesn't quite reflect how likely he is to perform well as he can bowl a decent spell from time to time. He's a key wicket-taker in ODIs as well; he's always been over-criticised in that format.
Aye. His FC record is awesome when you take out the tests too. I really think it's often a mental thing with Sami- not that that's an excuse when you play THAT badly.

Bobisback

International Regular
"Pakistan will be extremely puzzled by this aggression"

What? First 6 overs, two of the most aggressive bats in Australia. Its not puzzling that they're going for nearly 10 an over. Stupid commentators.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

What? First 6 overs, two of the most aggressive bats in Australia. Its not puzzling that they're going for nearly 10 an over. Stupid commentators.
Ha Ha

Watto plays like this in ODIs now and Warner only has one speed so it is hardly a surprise

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

:laugh:

Yeah, who'd have thought that opening batsmen would go after the bowling in T20. Especially when a part-time spinner opens the bowling. Out-of-the-box tactics, these.

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Well, Warner out, Clarke comes in. I assume im not the only one about to go to sleep (Y)

Fully expect to see us lose in a horrible way.

(Commentator talking up Clarkes strike rate of over 100. WAG)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha Backed Australia at 1.66 pre-match. Will now lay them that Clarke is in at 1.31, as was my original plan.

Hopefully Australia can get up to 1.5 before Clarke goes out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Watson and Warner is such an awesome opening partnership. Probably the best in T20 Internationals.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hafeez having a terrible game. First he goes for 12rpo, then he gets Clarke out cheaply. Terrible bowling. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha Backed Australia at 1.66 pre-match. Will now lay them that Clarke is in at 1.31, as was my original plan.

Hopefully Australia can get up to 1.5 before Clarke goes out.
****, Clarke gone earlier than I had hoped. Odds only 1.45 :(