• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Thats it, last hope for Bang is gone. And Pak will stumble into the next round.......hopefully.

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
It won't happen, but if the scores are tied, and Bangladesh finishes it with a 6, they can use up to 19.4.

AaronK

State Regular
some impressive fielding by Aussies today.. that is what i like about Aussies.. if their batting fails.. they have the fielding to make it up for it..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't worry, Australia will come to our rescue....
Don't mean to sound a prat mate, and given our record in T20 tourneys so far you may be right.

But generally in big tourneys over the paste decade and a bit, if you're relying on Australia to fall over your team might have a few problems.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Don't mean to sound a prat mate, and given our record in T20 tourneys so far you may be right.

But generally in big tourneys over the paste decade and a bit, if you're relying on Australia to fall over your team might have a few problems.
I could be wrong, but I think he means Australia will somehow knock out a team that may beat us, thereby allowing us passage to the next round? I know he doesn't mean to take Aus lightly when it comes to Pakistan. Because let's face it, Australia has made us their bitch.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I could be wrong, but I think he means Australia will somehow knock out a team that may beat us, thereby allowing us passage to the next round? I know he doesn't mean to take Aus lightly when it comes to Pakistan. Because let's face it, Australia has made us their bitch.
Ah, I see. Though tbf, given the way we've gone in T20s, the other option is certainly not out of the question :)