• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Hopefully this is not the point where Bangladesh chuck the game away. Terrible start to the over.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Hussey is the man for a crisis. No-one better in the world.

Very impressed with Smith here. Really mature innings.

Australia are soooo annoying.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Some brilliant running here from Hussey and Smith.

edit: this is how you bat in T20. Hit the bad balls, otherwise make sure you're getting runs off every delivery.

Last edited:

Kyle

School Boy/Girl Captain
By my reckoning, Bangladesh need to win within 19 overs to qualify, and Australia need to bowl a minimum of 14.4 (or a win) to qualify. FWIW.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
By my reckoning, Bangladesh need to win within 19 overs to qualify, and Australia need to bowl a minimum of 14.4 (or a win) to qualify. FWIW.
Right on, If i see the scorecard saying 19.1 and Bang still batting. Pak is in! Woha!