• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
India has a far better side than Australia, imo. Sri Lanka would close too.
India's batting is far stronger but still think their bowling could get smashed.

Sri Lanka could be great but everyone aside Jayawardene is in awful form with the bat.

tooextracool

International Coach
Why do Australia become England when they play twenty20?

I still think they have the best overall side mind.
I am not sure I agree with this. Unless Steve Smith is way above his years, their side lacks a half decent spinner. On wickets that could well play slow, most of their bowlers are bowl on the better side of 140ks and thats not going to help them.

If you ask me, NZ has the best team for the competition and India is always in with a shout. Sri Lanka is a good team as well though I am not sure how they will go on in the tournament without Murali.

Bobisback

International Regular
India's batting is far stronger but still think their bowling could get smashed.

Sri Lanka could be great but everyone aside Jayawardene is in awful form with the bat.
Jayawardene and Malinga is enough to win you matches.

Bobisback

International Regular
Am I the only Australian that loves watching us go down in flames like this?

Going to be angry when we end up winning it.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I the only Australian that loves watching us go down in flames like this?

Going to be angry when we end up winning it.
I often feel that about England.

Difference is you willl probably get out of this, we would definetly lose.

Sir Alex

Banned
That's it i can't hold it anymore........GOT DAMN IT! YOU FIXED THE GAME!
Ridiculous. They don't get to play Ban in the super eight.

Also they also have a chance of getting knocked out today if they post low total.

Further considering the way they've owned pakistan in recent times, I don't think they'd be too worried about facing Pakistan in finals.

Further, if you want to blame, blame Pakistan for playing badly and putting their fate in other's hands.

So please stfu unless you've solid proof.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Makes you wonder how good the Banglas could be if Mortaza ever stayed fit to play in the test side too.He is easily the best paceman they have.

Good to see,shame Tamim isn't there to knock off the runs.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Ridiculous. They don't get to play Ban in the super eight.

Also they also have a chance of getting knocked out today if they post low total.

Further considering the way they've owned pakistan in recent times, I don't think they'd be too worried about facing Pakistan in finals.

Further, if you want to blame, blame Pakistan for playing badly and putting their fate in other's hands.

So please stfu unless you've solid proof.
And i am a vice-chancellor of Oxford.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Should bring on Mahmudullah for a couple of overs here and then bowl Razzak or Saqibul at the death with Mortaza. No reason to bring Shafiul back on.