• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Bobisback

International Regular
This is going to be interesting. Both openers out, the situation all the Clarke lovers wanted to happen. Now can he stabilise the ship and then accelerate at the end?

Personally, I hope Bangladesh destroy us and we get knocked out.

Haddin? Hmm...

King Pietersen

International Captain
Clarke bringing out the shots. Unfortunately those shots have been the leave, the skip down the track defensive and then the leading edge.

Oh, as I type that Clarke skips down the track and smacks Shakib for 6. WAP.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Say what you want about Clarke but that was a better looking shot than anything else you are likely to see in this tournamnet.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Guys, refresh my memory here, i am having a heart attack....so what is it, Bang has to win by 8 runs or 6 balls?

Bobisback

International Regular
Say what you want about Clarke but that was a better looking shot than anything else you are likely to see in this tournamnet.
Jayawardene.

Slow it down boys, dont want to get too out of control, you can push singles after this over.

Faisal1985

I want to know what they have to win by to knock Australia out
hmmmm....interesting aspect of the situation. If Bang completely annihilates Aus...i guess in that case Pak and Bang would proceed....don't have a clue about numbers though.

Faisal1985

Lets say Australia scores 130. And Bangladesh chases it down in 18 overs...then what happens...?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YouTube - Eoin Morgan Reverse back flick

Eoin Morgan begs to differ. I'd say Dwayne Bravo hit a nicer straight 6 than that too in WI's first game, was a glorious stroke.
Morgan's shot was outrageous but I would always take something like that from Clarke over it.

As someone else mentioned though Jayawardene, which I will concede on.

Pretty crap from Australia, D. Hussey very dangerous though saw him destroy Warne at the rose bowl a couple of years ago, so would worry if I was a Bangladesh spinner.