• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group A - Pakistan, Australia, Bangladesh

Xuhaib

International Coach
This WC is like a dream holiday for Asif.

No cricket plenty of cocaine and chicks around must be having a blast.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
I think if Pak makes to the second round they might play him. Given that Sami has been far from impressive..

IMO, Asif was more or less the only player in the team who had some kind of an authority among the Aussie batsmen in the tests and other games..not playing him, leaves you with 11 players which on average day would never struggle the Australians. Perhaps Amir a bit but still not as much as Asif.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

"Has your goalkeeping improved?"
The first thing Wasim Akram asked Kamran Akmal when the latter paid him a visit
May 1, 2010

Akram is right on the money first up!

Akmal still far from being any better as far as i felt...wonder how this T20 series turns out for him.

Faisal1985

Aussies batting.

We got our main man right in the middle of the field to make sure that Pak progresses... :ph34r:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah, perfect. Managed to leave work early enough to pick up some goodies @ Lush and be back in time to watch Watto. :)

King Pietersen

International Captain
Surprisingly good start from Mashrafe. Bangladesh are going to struggle if the pitch stays this quick though. Would not like to face Nannes and Tait on a quick, bouncy track like this.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:mellow: no Tamim or Johnson.

Probably my favourite players from both sides missing.

Hopefull Shakib will be great though.