• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Germany v Spain (Semi Final 2)

R_D

International Debutant
I love how both sides are willing to retain position and pass the ball around even in defensive half... rather than just hoof it long. :)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah first contact fractionally outside the box for mine, but Ramos definitely caught him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Germany ballsed up two massive counter-attacking opportunities, Spain had two chances early on and sweet FA else because they're Spain. Spain's best chance came from a rare decent cross. Germany are just as dangerous off Spain corners as they off their own. The only problem is for Germany since the early stages is if they concede first really, otherwise they've look far more dangerous without quite having that German killer instinct yet.

Oh and again the linesman are piss poor. Went through most of the tournament with brilliant officiating then we get this amateurish crap with offsides in the semis.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pfft

there was hardly any contact.

*Goes away grumbling about poofter rules, and bloody Beach Balls*

R_D

International Debutant
Xabi Alonso shoots wide for the millionth time in this world cup...... I don't know why he keeps on trying long shot when he can't get one on target......

Bit more closer with the latest one though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
BTW I want Spain to lose because Paraguay's penalty should have been retaken. Cheats. Whole sport's a sham, clearly.