• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Uruguay v Netherlands (Semi Final 1)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Training bloody hard and being willing to go that extra mile shows commitment too. Also within the rules.

Again, not arguing that Suarez shouldn't have done it necessarily (I've argued for a rule change anyway to prevent it from being an option) but my point is that it shouldn't be revered as a great trait.

Smacks of "I'll support the act to spite those that want a rule change because of it"

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Backing Uruguay over the whole Suarez thing
Also interesting, I don't quite remember your posts regarding Henry's hand ball incident. Be interested if you appreciated that. Just because he wasn't caught doesn't change the fact as to whether you'd back France because of it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Starting to develop a grudging respect for Van Bommel TBH - anyone who has done so much legwork as to have incriminating photos of every ref in the world to avoid ever getting booked has clearly earned it.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Wonderfully worked goal. And that, barring an implosion of classically Dutch proportions, should be that.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No arguments with that one anyway. Teams conceeding headers from Sneijder and Robben in the knockout stages. lol.

Robben's 6foot tbf. Taller than I gave him credit for, still not exactly known for his aerial prowess.

Last edited: