• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Argentina vs Germany (Quarter-Final Three)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Muller too. Knows he's missing the semi, but still on the lap of honour with his teammates. Fair play young man. Boy's not 21 til September.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, that wasn't a surprise.

Messi is still some way off Maradona, Pele and even Zidane in the greatness stakes, maybe that was Maradona's plan all along. Should have taken a leaf or two out of Tevez's book today.

And yeah, even England look much better in retrospect.

vcs

I fancy my man Xavi to give this German midfield a thing or two to think about. If they get there, that is.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member

Messi is still some way off Maradona, Pele and even Zidane in the greatness stakes, maybe that was Maradona's plan all along. Should have taken a leaf or two out of Tevez's book today.

I know you're not making a big deal of it, but I really hope that sort of view doesn't gain enough currency to mask our deficincies in this tournament

Xuhaib

International Coach

Not defending his performance today which was below par but the system employed by Maradonna did not allow his to express himself.He was dropping many times to get the ball as the link between mid field and defense was just non existent.Still young though hope he maintains his touch and make a better fist of it next time around.

vcs

I don't want Klose to break Ronaldo's WC goalscoring record.