• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Argentina vs Germany (Quarter-Final Three)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh:

They're just such as easy football team to hate, aren't they? The anguished disbelief when only the four players are flagged offside.

Jerry needs a second tho.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure Ozil has recovered from the fatigue that had him missing training. Looks a yard or two off the pace today.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I was obsessed by football at 4 yrs old but I cant get my 5 yr old to watch a game or pay any interest.

Anyway, I forced him (literally picked him up kicking and screaming) to watch this game with me. The olny way to get it to hold is interest is that he does the voices of the players when Germany has the ball and I do the voices when Argentina have the ball. Never have Argentinians called themselves "dirty cheats" as often as they did in my living room today. Oh and my son likes the fact that everytime Maradona is shown he seems to be in anguish as he has "pooped his diaper" :)

If nothing else, it amused me

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
oooooh close!!! from Di Maria!

personally have 10€ going on Germany winning the game...would love a Holland - Germany final.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
oooooh close!!! from Di Maria!

personally have 10€ going on Germany winning the game...would love a Holland - Germany final.
Really? I'd be crossing everything for your chaps v Paraguay if I were Dutch. Hell, I'm not but would love to see it still.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was obsessed by football at 4 yrs old but I cant get my 5 yr old to watch a game or pay any interest.

Anyway, I forced him (literally picked him up kicking and screaming) to watch this game with me. The olny way to get it to hold is interest is that he does the voices of the players when Germany has the ball and I do the voices when Argentina have the ball. Never have Argentinians called themselves "dirty cheats" as often as they did in my living room today. Oh and my son likes the fact that everytime Maradona is shown he seems to be in anguish as he has "pooped his diaper" :)

If nothing else, it amused me
:laugh:

Brilliant.

Call me ***ist but I really haven't bothered to try and get my girls to watch football, other than when I put the twins to bed they insist on me asking them who the best team in the world is to which they shout "TWANMEREEEEE!!" and high five me. pretty awesome tbh.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YESSSSS, more well organised defence from Diegoes men:laugh:

Honestly, even Klose couldn't miss that.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Has Mascherano ever, in his life, accepted a decision without whingeing like a bitch about it? WAC.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
So much for the superiority of South American football.

Seriously though, Germany look just fantastic.

Last edited: