• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Argentina vs Germany (Quarter-Final Three)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Well there is a first for everything. C'mon Germany! Bounce these cheating bastards and their fat **** of a piece of **** manager out of the tournament.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Doubt there'll be more than a goal in it. Will doubtless kick off at some point too.

'Mon Jerry. Feel safer outsourcing our footballing rivalries to more talented proxies, tbh.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cracking delivery that.
Regretting two things, not putting Muller in my fantasy side and going for 2-1 rather than 3-2. We're in for a cracker here IMO.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
All Jerry so far. Early doors tho & hope they nick a 2nd whilst on top.

Blatant handball from Di Maria. No card. WTF? Where's the consistency?

grecian

Germany cutting the Argies to bits almoast every attack.
Well I said early in the Mexico match, and that bit me in the arse, but Argentina really have little plan or tactics, just a lot of very talented players. Would be shocked if the Germans let them back in this. Ruthless efficiency and all that claptrap.

Jarquis

Here's to hoping this goes in :)
Oh wait. Fantasy football says otherwise :unsure:

Ooh let's see this again. Miles off :laugh: