• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Uruguay vs Ghana (Quarter-Final Two)

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do not really mind who wins this, feel like I should support Ghana and I have seen them live.

However Clive Tyldesley's dire introduction is making me want to support Uruguay and Forlan and Suarez are great.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Uruguay are like Italy-lite. That ire-inducing combination of cynical fouls and theatrical dives with imploring appeals to the ref.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Keeper totally wrong footed. Fair ping and did move through the air, but you'd be gutted to concede from there.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
:-O SS not liking the team that knocked the States out? Well, I see it, but can't quite believe it.

ooo. Dodgy keeper.
I'd rather lose to the eventual winners compared to people who get out the next round tbh...

But Ghana dived and did theatrics in the '06 game as well, and while Uruguay are certainly not clean, neither are Ghana.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kingson has gone, amazing I thought he'd a great Comp so far.

Turned into a half-decent, if shambolic game, this.