• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team are you supporting deep into the tournament?

Which team are you supporting?

• Total voters

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Now that all test playing nations are out, and probably your home team except in the case of guys like Steulen and Kweek, which team will you be supporting to win the cup? Not asking who is more likely to win the cup.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I'll be rooting for Japan, the only Asian team left in the competition. Also hoping Ghana reaches the semis. Would be awesome if they do some how.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chile until about 10pm tomorow night and then Argentina.

Would not mind seeing the Dutch or the Spanish winning it though.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Netherlands though basically I'll jump on the bandwagon of anyone who's playing attractive football and deserves to make it to the later rounds. :happy:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Netherlands though basically I'll jump on the bandwagon of anyone who's playing attractive football and deserves to make it to the later rounds. :happy:
In which case, you should probably jump off Oranje. :p Annoying, all that talent and so dull football so far.

Nevertheless, am behind them.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1) Anyone playing Germany
2) Anyone playing Argentina
3) Anyone playing Spain
4) Anyone playing Portugal

Not overly fussed otherwise.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Have always had a soft spot for the Oranje, so I'll be cheering them on.

Will also be hoping Spain, Chile and Germany do well, as they've played the best football.