• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which team are you supporting deep into the tournament?

Which team are you supporting?

• Total voters

Matt79

Global Moderator
England. oh.

I may not understand or like your sport, but you ****s are beating us in the cricket atm so I'll take my laughs where I can

R_D

International Debutant
I have a soft spot for Dutch team but they aren't playing the most attractive type of football.

I hope Ghana do well.... would love to see them in Semi-final.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Netherlands, not quite playing the champagne style of football they are famous for, but have supported them in the past 2 editions and Robben is so smexxi, him in form is hotter than Megan fox strip dancing on Jupiter's hot spot.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Believe me, I have a lot of love inside but I'll be cold inside the muddy ground before I give any of it to Argentina

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm, got to be honest, Im not a big fan of thowing support behind different teams. I support England (and to a certain extent the US) and there are teams that I despise (see Argentina)

So now England and the US are out, Im not about to start picking new teams to get behind. I support England. England are out. So now I am not supporting anyone and it is ABA for me. The idea of supporting a different team each round after your team goes out just seems kind of unseemly to me.

Last edited:

Steulen

International Regular
1) Anyone playing Germany
2) Anyone playing Argentina
3) Anyone playing Spain
4) Anyone playing Portugal

Not overly fussed otherwise.
Interesting game coming up for you then. 0-0, Japan given a bye into the semi-final as FIFA are convinced that Iberia is Xhosa for "The pits of hell"?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm a massive glory-hunter when it comes to international football. I vacillate between supporting the team with the most attractive style of play (Spain), the team playing a dynamic, fearless brand of football without too many big stars (Germany, Russia at Euro 2008) and teams that I traditionally always support (Argentina).. yeah, I know there isn't much left over.

Don't want anyone from the Brazil-Holland (both surprisingly boring) and Uruguay-Ghana half to win it.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Supporting Spain. Just a casual follower of football and wouldn't be able to distinguish between a good and a great player. Saw the re-telecast of a spanish match when the wc was being promoted and loved the way every player in their team did tricks with their feet. They play with a lot of flair and consistently try to attack which I liked. Big fan of Xavi, Villa, Xabi Alonso, Torres, Puyol, Casillas.

So when I cut all the bull**** and just say who I support, its Spain.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I support Spain because BB says they're the Indian equivalent in football.

PS: Die Holland die!

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I shall be routing for Paraguay and their attempt to progress through the knock-out stages without scoring a goal.

Last edited: