• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
No you weren't but the teams you support need abuse, honestly rooney is ****

no less then sledgeroonies, i need mods to slag off, no point having a pop at the likes of you.:ph34r:

i'm rubbish at this g
etting banned thingy
It's actually very easy, I've been given them for all sorts of stupid reasons.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Key words in bold. Upson > Carragher.
Carragher may be in the minority when it comes to "Centre halves worse than Upson" but he's still in that category.
As for 66, who doesn't lnow what happened in 66? It's certainly more well documentated than 70.

Also, apologies to Mr "never drunk posted in my life" Grecian.
gagfc

Upson better then Carragher, corni-boy, document how amusing, anyway look up astles goal in 1970, much worse then '66

Never drunk posted, umm when did i ever say that?

In fact if i had my way i'd only post drunk.....

Jarquis

Upson better then Carragher, corni-boy, document how amusing, anyway look up astles goal in 1970, much worse then '66

Never drunk posted, umm when did i ever say that?

In fact if i had my way i'd only post drunk.....
Well you criticised me for being incomprehensible blah blah.
Also I do believe I spelt incomprihensible correectly.
Twice.
:cool:
Sobering up ftl.

Oh and Carragher is ****. Upson is only ****-ish.

grecian

Well you criticised me for being incomprehensible blah blah.
Also I do believe I spelt incomprihensible correectly.
Twice.
:cool:
Sobering up ftl.

Oh and Carragher is ****. Upson is only ****-ish.
okay, i get it, your spelling, seems odd though..

yes drunk posting ftw

Pothas

God glad I was far away from this thread all day, Sir Alex what a guy.

Anyway a 'defensive' performance to rival Brentford while under the management of Leroy Rosenior, some nice finishes from the Germans but obviously they really did not have to work very hard for their goals.

The disallowed goal was really quite something. Was in shock for quite some time, others reacted somewhat more angrily, guy near us was rather fond of throwing his pint at the window whenever England conceded.

Looking forward to Argentina v Germany now, hope Diego's lot smash them but should be a good watch whatever the result.

cpr

International Coach
Ha ha, just read back through this thread to see what I'd missed over the weekend. Surprised to see that the site refs have kept the bans in their pockets TBH.
Its because they didn't see the incident, and refused to change their minds despite replays.....

Johnners

Found it mildly amusing when Heinze smacked his noggin on the camera after the second goal.

Sir Alex

Banned
Tevez scores from that kind of range all the time. Also, were you looking the other way when Mesit Oezil scored a wonder goal from similar range to get Germany into the second round? I'm sorry, I think you're just talking complete bollocks. Again.

In other news, I'll be having a bit of that next season thanks.
Don't be sneering. I just made my opinion. Why did Maradona call him back as early as 65th minute?

And if you're saying that was calculated, you're kidding only yourselves. Carlos didn't possess the game to evade the defenders and he tried his luck. Not to forget how he lost it in the first place and got it only because of substandard defending.

Of course it would have been a goal anyway in the first goal, but the moron wanted his name in the scorebooks so he lent his head to it, a more agile referee would've noticed the off side.