• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Ha ha, just read back through this thread to see what I'd missed over the weekend. Surprised to see that the site refs have kept the bans in their pockets TBH.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha ha, just read back through this thread to see what I'd missed over the weekend. Surprised to see that the site refs have kept the bans in their pockets TBH.
man u gayer

quite happy to cop my first ever ban on any forum for this

Jarquis

Goughy right about carragher, slow but professional, wouldn't of let that happen, IMHO.
Reckon you'd be saying something along those lines had Carragher started and Upson been on the bench. Fact is, Engish defenders are ****.

shivfan

Banned
Mildly embarrassing our tabs seem to be unable to view any clash with the Germans except through the prism of a war that ended 65 years ago.
I agree....

It's this thinking that almost makes me feel glad the Germans won.

They played the better football, Lampard's 'goal' notwithstanding, and deserved to advance. The same goes for Argentina, and tevez's first 'goal'....

Jarquis

Yeah coz astle in 70 did that, cornish git. Oh and any defender ahead of the shocking Upson, even Ryan Shawcross.
Like I remeber 70, I was approximately -23 when that game was played you "ancient ****".
**** off with Ryan "hake and say at young, promising welshman's" Shincross.
Upson > Carragher by your mother's waistline.

grecian

Like I remeber 70, I was approximately -23 when that game was played you "ancient ****".
**** off with Ryan "hake and say at young, promising welshman's" Shincross.
Upson > Carragher by your mother's waistline.

Gosh that was incomprehensible, anyway stop whining about not knowing about what happened in '70 when you mention '66.

Hey my mothers waistline is very slim nowadays, but it still means most centre-backs are better then upson

Jarquis

Could anybody please explain why Pratters and Sir Alex were allowed to post in this thread? Or even at all to the latter in particular.

Jarquis

Yeah coz astle in 70 did that, cornish git. Oh and any defender ahead of the shocking Upson, even Ryan Shawcross.
Gosh that was incomprehensible, anyway stop whining about not knowing about what happened in '70 when you mention '66.

Hey my mothers waistline is very slim nowadays, but it still means most centre-backs are better then upson
Key words in bold. Upson > Carragher.
Carragher may be in the minority when it comes to "Centre halves worse than Upson" but he's still in that category.
As for 66, who doesn't lnow what happened in 66? It's certainly more well documentated than 70.

Also, apologies to Mr "never drunk posted in my life" Grecian.
gagfc.