• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Making up for '66 there obv. :ph34r:
Hmm, I thought the dubious disallowed goal for Astle in '70 made up for that.

Robbed badly, but in this now, so I'm not going to complain 'til after the match obviously.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bloody hell.

And now we'll look for consistency from those England supporters on here who have said there's nowt wrong with football and nothing should change, such as video reviews..

Amazing stuff that. How do they not provide for that sort of review in 2010?

duffer

Honestly, won't hear a bad word about this tournament. It's just the greatest thing ever.

grecian

Bloody hell.

And now we'll look for consistency from those England supporters on here who have said there's nowt wrong with football and nothing should change, such as video reviews..

Amazing stuff that. How do they not provide for that sort of review in 2010?
Always have wanted reviews on line decisions, most supporters do. For other less clear stuff, I'm not so sure.

Last edited: