• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Knockout Stages

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Heh, they just replayed that Nigerian fella's miss vs Korea(?).

Honestly, I think that may be the worst miss I have ever seen. Epic.

Anyway, good luck to England here, and our CW brethren from Blighty.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
@ Sir Alex - No. He is leaving to watch the game in a pub or some thing and wishing England does well in the game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England really need to play Carrick. He may not offer much atacking wise but he is the only one on the team who's economical in possession. If they're sloppy the Germans will kill them especially with a guy like Ozil.

99*

International Debutant
Gun. :cool:

Going to enjoy the self-hate of an entire nation for the next few minutes.

Scaly piscine

****ing schoolboy. Terry where the **** were you going? James was moving backwards when he could have got to the ball. ****ing gift.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Worse than school boy defending. Rule 1- Dont let the ball bounce.

Where is Carragher when you need him? :ph34r:

grecian

Predictable TBH Upson made one good tackle doesn't make him an International and Terry is the most over-rated England player in my life, and that's really saying something.

Goughy right about carragher, slow but professional, wouldn't of let that happen, IMHO.

Last edited: