• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steulen

International Regular
Haven't you got a World Cup final to go and choke in?
Bakramov would probably have ruled it a goal when Rensenbrink hit the post in '78. Why weren't England in the '74 and '78 final btw? Oh, right, I see. They had a good game in the '98 semis, though.Oh, wait, they didn't, did they?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bakramov would probably have ruled it a goal when Rensenbrink hit the post in '78. Why weren't England in the '74 and '78 final btw? Oh, right, I see. They had a good game in the '98 semis, though.Oh, wait, they didn't, did they?
Defeat is still defeat whenever you lose...how many have you won?

Steulen

International Regular
Who's talking Euros? I'm talking bonafide non-dodgy goals, non-home advantage World Cups from after the invention of electricity...of which both our countries have none.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are your hands sore? They should be with all these straws you're clutching onto

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Me and SS are on.

If the US win or draw, he chooses my avatar for a week and if England win, I choose his for a week.