• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
England to take 5 points or less from their group.

Loser must keep their avatar until Scotland next win a competitive fixture.

Steulen

International Regular
England to take 5 points or less from their group.

Loser must keep their avatar until Scotland next win a competitive fixture.
FYI:

Friday, 3rd September 2010

* Lithuania v Scotland - Euro 2012 Qualifier at TBC

Tuesday, 7th September 2010

* Scotland v Liechtenstein - Euro 2012 Qualifier at TBC

Steulen

International Regular
So the loser would have to keep their avatar till October at the earliest then?
Ah, an English comment. Get your laughs in now, soon the world will be laughing at a hapless England side going out of the World Cup as per usual.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England can still have a laugh at Scotland and Wales in the meantime. Ireland less so because we hate France and dodgy handballs to win important games more.

Johnners

Spain to win the cup, loser has avatar for 2 months after Spains last match (be it group stage or final)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
England can still have a laugh at Scotland and Wales in the meantime. Ireland less so because we hate France and dodgy handballs to win important games more.
It's alright, we'll have our laugh when the inevitable inquest begins after another exit on penalties.

Matteh

Shame England can't have a laugh at Scotland trying and failing at a major competition yet again.

Jarquis

I'll take it if I can... but I've already accepted one.

Edit : The one with Steulen has a set duration of two weeks so I see no reason why I can't lump it onto the end of the Scotland one, should I somehow lose both.
Consider it accepted.

Last edited:

Steulen

International Regular
I'll take it if I can... but I've already accepted one.

Edit : The one with Steulen has a set duration of two weeks so I see no reason why I can't lump it onto the end of the Scotland one, should I somehow lose both.
Consider it accepted.
And the two weeks start Saturday, so no problems. I will do a thorough search for a nice avatar for you...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah, an English comment. Get your laughs in now, soon the world will be laughing at a hapless England side going out of the World Cup as per usual.
It's alright, we'll have our laugh when the inevitable inquest begins after another exit on penalties.
Remind me how many World Cups you clowns have won?

That's right. Pipe down, you have the same amount of cups as joke teams like San Marino and Australia.

Steulen

International Regular
Remind me how many World Cups you clowns have won?

That's right. Pipe down, you have the same amount of cups as joke teams like San Marino and Australia.
Ach GIMH, at least we won an international football tournament away from home and without having to rely on a match official with a Stalingrad-fueled grudge against the Germans.

And there simply is no better thing in the world than the English press after an abject failure by the national football team. On merit, I hope they do well in the World Cup but just because of the press I so hope they ****up against Algeria.