• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy World Cup

Steulen

International Regular
Have just selected my team. The 140 point cap is actually quite generous, as long as you have some North Korean filler in your squad.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Buffon, Lahm, Mertesacker, Lucio, Van der Vaart, Kaka, Lampard, Ribery, Xavi, Messi, Rooney.

Carvalho, Vidic, Gattuso, Malouda, Altidore, Santa Cruz the genuine non filler bench options. :cool:

Jarquis

Casillas, Lahm, Chiellini, Samuel, De Rossi, Sneijder, Kaka, Lampard, Rooney, Fabiano, Villa.
Evra, Mertersacker, Sagna, Nani on the bench.

Liable to change. Especially when I have 3 genuine decent defensive options on the bench but no reserve striker hmm.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Early doors yet, but Matteh heads it up after 3 days:

1 Beetle Vale Matteh 52
2 Brentford JackFirth 49
3 1966 & All That BoyBrumby 45
4 Dynamo Groin Strain marc71178 39
5 Crowther's Clodpoles Flyonthewall 37
6 criminal intent grecoman 33
7 Masquerade Clapo23 31
8 Noble Invitational Noble_One 30
9 The Fightin' Irish UptheCuts 28
10 Torpoint AFC Marcussjd9 27
11 Ripper's Reapers ripper868 24
11 Grab A Granny lachiehansen 24
13 Dynamo Morpork SVimes 16
14 Clydeside Cloggies ClydeCloggie 13

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Gutted I forgot to enter this fantasy competition, because on the VirtualSports fantasy after day three I'm ninth out of 13,621 competitors...surprising even myself!

Jarquis

Have still got a ton of players to come. Think I've only had 4 play.
Plus I forgot how to play the bloody thing so have Evra, Sagna and Mertesacker all wasted on the bench.

grecian

Impressive Somerset:)

Yeah, I think a lot of us have a fair few players to come. Luckily I put Cahill on the bench.....