• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best World Cup 2010 Promos

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, took the cheese too far. And there's nothing I love more than getting teary-eyed and sentimental about football so if it didn't do it for me it's missed the spot.

That U2 guitar riff is brilliant though. Have to appreciate its use here.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, that Write The Future ad is pretty amazing I have to say. Sickening and packed full of soulless shills as well of course, but that's a bloody good three minutes of television that a lot of feature film directors would be happy to have to put together.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So obviously not real life tho; Drogba doesn't throw himself to the ground when he gets into the box or scream "It's a ****ing disgrace" straight into the camera & there's two English strikers featured and not one broken metatarsal.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Apparently ITV ****ed up when showing the ad after the Champions League Final, cutting it 10 seconds short.

So Nike aren't happy, and might withold paying for the ad. :D

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, if yer not in the mood for the WC, those ads certainly help get you there.

Loved the Pub team one. Cracker. What a gent Sir Bobby was.