• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group H - Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Was dire. Straight ball over the top that should've been dealt with. Casillas sold himself way too early.
Came in studs up as well. Looked like he fouled the guy but keepers can get away with a lot that others wouldnt.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I stand corrected. Navas has played well since coming on. Cesc should still be on though.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The way Hakan Yakin looks, moves, and wears the kit, he looks like an actor that cant play football that has been cast for a part in a football film.

duffer

On the flipside Cesc now gets a first hand taste of what his Barca career will be like until Xavi retires.

Scaly piscine

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The way Hakan Yakin looks, moves, and wears the kit, he looks like an actor that cant play football that has been cast for a part in a football film.
Apologies for quoting my own post but the guy would look out of place on a Sunday League field let alone the WC. My new fav player :)

Congrats Switzerland. Excellent football.

Scaly piscine

Ridiculous stoppage time, lucky not to concede a second, nonsense free kicks and you still lost. ****ING GET IN.