• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Italy, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't want to jinx him, but Paston looks a bollock waiting to be dropped to me. Doesn't instill confidence with his handling or his control.
Nah, looks alright to me, you've just got an unnatural fear of Goal-keeping recently, IMHO :p

Anyway, one thing in the Kiwis favour is that being Italians they won't over-commit for the win, reckon you can hold on, if you keep it steady.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
**** I hate big celebrations for a penalty. Congrats, you slotted a ball in from 12 yards.
You telling me you'd just shake your mate's hand and walk back to the centre circle if you scored in the WC? Not likely :p

Anyway, come on NZ. Real good chance of going through as things stand.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Nah, looks alright to me, you've just got an unnatural fear of Goal-keeping recently, IMHO :p

Anyway, one thing in the Kiwis favour is that being Italians they won't over-commit for the win, reckon you can hold on, if you keep it steady.
Yeah Paston's save against Bahrain is the only reason we're here. Think with the problems keepers have had with this ball he is just making sure it doesn't go in, using his fists instead of his hands. Been solid this game IMO.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely that was as worthy of a free kick as many that have been given to Italy.